Capturing Creation

Capturing Creation

Monday, October 21, 2013

Photomontage Assignment

So my next assignment was to take a bunch of pictures, while standing in one place, and pull them all up in Photoshop and merge them together to create one big image. I'm doing two more but instead of putting them together on Photoshop, I am doing it manually in class... I'll post them later when they are done.

This is definitely my favorite one. I had more of the roads on each side of the picture so that you could look down each road, but Photoshop can only handle so many images at a time. I love that it looks like you're looking through a fish bowl. :)

Didn't turn out as great as I would have liked. Again, couldn't get the whole picture in because of Photoshop's lack of "handling more then 10-15 photos". I know, 10-15 photos sounds like a lot but when you want the whole picture who knows how many photos you'll end up using. My photo montage that I am putting together manually in class consists of 56 photos. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment